VLI Refund Policy:
Application fees are not refunded.
Student Authorization related withdrawals:
VLI will refund tuition fees minus bank/agency charges, but may retain C$ 50 of those tuition fees when:
- Students are denied authorization from Citizenship and Immigration Canada, or
- Do not receive a Student Authorization before the start of the program of study, provided that
(a) The student notifies VLI in writing of the circumstances on or before the first day of class.
(b) The student in reasonable time, provides documented proof of the circumstances.
Student withdrawals not related to Student Authorization:
- If written notice of withdrawal is received by VLI less than seven days after the Letter of Acceptance is issued, VLI will issue a full tuition refund minus any bank/agency charges.
- If written notice of withdrawal is received by VLI 30 days or more before the start of a program of studies, VLI may retain C$ 100 of the total tuition fees and will refund the remaining tuition fees minus bank charges and/or agency charges.
- If written notice of withdrawal is received by VLI less than thirty (30) days before the start of a program of studies, VLI my retain C$ 500 of the total tuition fees and will refund the remaining tuition fees minus bank charges and/or agency charges.
Refunds after a program of studies starts:
- If written notice of withdrawal is received by VLI after the progran of studies has begun, VLI may retain 100% of unused tuition fees under group contract or maximum three months tuition for individual international student applicants.
- Local students must commit to a minimum of four continuous weeks tuition.
- If a student is dismissed from a program of studies for not adhering to the VLI Code of Conduct, no refund will be given.
Students applying through an Agent/Consultant may have separate agreements with such Agent/Representative that are outside the control/jurisdiction of the Vancouver Language Institute Ltd. Please make sure you understand their refund policy.
Tuition fee payments should be made in Canadian funds directly to the Vancouver Language Institute Ltd. by wire transfer to our bank in Canada.
Our bank details:
Bank: TD Canada Trust, North Vancouver Centre Branch, 1400 Lonsdale Ave., North Vancouver, BC, V7M 2J1
Name: Vancouver Language Institute Ltd.
Transit #: 96400
Bank #: 004
SWIFT code: TDOMCATTTOR